How to Activate Plex TV on your Smart TV?
- First and foremost, go to your smart TV Application store.
- Plex TV is a program that can be seen here.
- You will begin installing the application by clicking the download button.
- After the installation is complete, you must go to the app’s home page.
- You must now log-in with your Plex TV Account username and password.
- After logging in, you’ll see an activation code display on the phone.
- Step on and save this code for activation.
- Visit tv/linkusing your device’s web browser.
- Login to your Plex TV account once more if necessary.
- Fill in the activation code in the blank box on the phone.
- The reminder of the directions are finished after you click the ‘Continue’ tab.
- At the conclusion, a success message will be shown on the computer.
- After that, go to your TV and refresh the screen.
- All of the shows and movies are available to watch on your TV screen, as you can see.
www.Plex.tv/link – Enter Activation Code
To get the Plex Activation Code, when the user will enter his Plex app, the user will enter his detail email and password, after that the user will be shown the activation code on the screen of his device, this is a digit code, this code is a one time use code this allows the user to activate Plex TV.
Steps to Install Plex.tv/link on Android mobile or laptop
- Open the web browser on mobile or laptop.
- Open the official website of Plex i.e. tv/link.
- After you open the plex website in the right upper corner you will see the signup and sign in buttons.
- If you already have an account then click on the sign-in button and by filling in the required credentials you will be signed in to your account.
- But if you are new to Plex click on the signup button
- A window will pop up which will consist of continuing with google, continue with Facebook, and continue with apple.
- If you have any one of these then just click on the preference which you want to continue with.
- If you do not have any one of the above then just put the email address and password which you have to keep for your account in the given spaces below.
- After filling in the email and password just click on the ‘create my account option’. Here no card details are required due to the dual nature of the application i.e free as well as paid.
- You will see an interface showing movies that are available online.
- Some of the movies displayed in front of you are free but for some movies, you have to go for the premium pack.
Official Link :- www.plex.tv/link
Plex. tv/link application installation on Smart and Android TVs:
Follow the steps given below to install and run the plex application on Smart and Android TVs:
- Turn on the Android Tv and Open the Tv app store.
- Search for the Plex Application and install the application.
- Open the application.
- After opening the plex application you will see a window displaying language.
- Select the language and tap on the continue button.
- A window will display showing a 4 digit code.
- You have to follow some steps on your android mobile or laptop to use this code and get plex tv link
Steps to connect Plex. tv/link with Android Tv or Smart Tv:
Before proceeding further make sure that you have completed the steps given above explaining the steps for installing plex on android Tv. If you are done with those steps and got the 4 digit activation code then follow the steps given below:
- Open browser on your mobile phone
- Search for the link plex.tv/link. You will be redirected to the official website of Plex
- Sign in by filling in the essential credentials. If you are new then follow the steps given above for signing up and creation of account.
- Now after signing in by filling the required credentials you will be redirected to the page asking for the 4 digit activation code which you have on your TV screen
- Just put the 4 digit code and click on continue
- Now your Tv screen will automatically get directed to the Plex Interface
Official Link :- www.plex.tv/link